Owning a Pitbull or American Bully breed may be both challenging and rewarding. They can be remarkably gentle, loving family members, but their pulling is not easy to deal with during walks.
These breeds are known for their athleticism and strength, making them a nightmare on steps if not trained correctly. To keep their pulling under control, find them something that is comfortable and hardy.
Choose to pamper both you and your best friend with a suitable bully dog collar that will work on the most robust breeds.
One that will look stylish while maintaining control. You never know when something suddenly will catch your dog’s eye, leaving you with a broken dog collar.
In our top list of American Bully collars, we will examine each product’s features, what they cost, and our thoughts on why they’d be a good investment.
Best American Bully Collars Reviews
- They are made from heavy-duty nylon for maximum durability to keep your stiff dong from breaking their collar.
- All materials in this dog collar are lightweight, allowing your dog to feel comfortable with reliable control.
- The bonus of stainless steel hardware on the buckles and D-ring for longevity, keeping it from rusting or tarnishing.
- This collar is washable, adjustable, and extra-wide for comfort.
- Comes in various sizes, from Medium (1.5 inches wide) to XXXL (2 inches wide). Neck sizes are from 23 to 27 inches.
- It offers owners personalizing their dog’s collar with the material’s color, including orange, red, black, blue, and army green.
This Exotic Bully collar is one of our top picks for its mixture of reliability and comfort for your dog. Unlike our leather collars, this product is easily washed and will not rust over time. The nylon material used is the strongest around, giving you a collar that will keep any tugging at bay.
2. Beirui Sharp Spiked Studded Dog Collar
- Thick PU leather for a collar that won’t give in to pulling a large dog, such as bully breeds or Pitbulls.
- Sharp spikes will defend your dog from an attacker, giving you a sense of peace when out and about.
- Chromed D-ring for sturdy collar.
If you like the look and added safety of spiked collars, then this product is for you. Made with hardy materials, this option is perfect for Medium-Large breeds.
- Great a large dog collar as the product is 2.5 inches wide to accommodate a strong neck.
- Handmade from Bestia Custom Dog Gear.
- Built with durability in mind, giving you a collar that will last for years despite heavy pulling.
- Higher-quality materials as it is made entirely out of 100% buffalo leather.
- Added soft leather cushion for your dog’s comfort.
This Genuine leather collar while lasting for years to come with heavy-duty buffalo leather.
- Great training tool for any bully breed who is learning how to walk on the leash.
- It fits dogs with up to a 12-inch neck.
- Steel chrome plating around the prong collar for high quality.
- Added safety ends for the protection of both the dog and the owner.
- The center plate of the chain allows for even pressure and corrections needed during training.
- Available in Medium (3.0 mm x 16’’), Heavy (3.25 mm x 18’’), and X-Heavy (3.8 mm x 20’’).
This is an excellent Prong Dog collar withstand the right amount of pressure while using corrections. It is also ideal for strong dogs who don’t slow down on walks.
- Made of ultra-strong, lightweight stainless steel metal, this collar will keep from rusting or tarnishing.
- Stainless steel is a material that will never irritate your dog’s skin while not pulling out fur.
- Strong enough to keep control of your bully breed on exciting walks full of distractions.
- It comes in two different colors: grey and gold.
The Chain Dog Collar is the perfect collar for any dog owner who has been looking to break from tradition. With a metal design, your puppy will be comfortable and under control on walks.
Collar Buying Guide
When picking out the perfect
The first is whether you want a collar that will fit your dogs personality. You can choose from leather, chainlink, spiked collars, buckle collars, and more! x
Material of the
However, you’ll want to make sure to consider what your dog would be more comfortable in. For example, leather is often too hot for Pitbulls to wear during the summer months.
Size of the
You’ll want to think about your dog’s size when picking out a
If you have a larger breed of dog, you may want to go with something that has more room, so there’s plenty of room for their neck/head to grow during growth spurts.
However, if your bullies will be participating in any training, then it is recommended that you choose a slightly smaller
Before purchasing your bully
Reflective material/ID tag
If you walk your bully at night, then it might be best to invest in a
Last but not least, it is important to consider how comfortable a
Lastly, you’ll want to consider what your price range is. If you’re on a tight budget, it’s best to stay around the $15-$30 mark. A lot of these collars will do just fine for your dog, and they won’t necessarily need anything more expensive.
However, if you want something that will last for years with a unique design, plenty of options are available with a higher price tag.
When deciding on the best dog collar for your Pitbull or American bully, you need to consider several qualities. You don’t want to invest in a cheap collar that will break after just a few tugs, finding yourself in a predicament. It is also essential to find one that will be comfortable for your dog. Hopefully, this guide helped you find the best fit for you and your best friend with the highest quality products in mind.